Jump to the steps below or check out our quick product walkthrough video:
1. Download and login to the mobile app
2. Use the location selector at the top to pick the appropriate site
3. Tap on the "Audits" button on the bottom of the dashboard
4. Tap the Selector to choose an Audit
5. Tap to open the 1st Category
6. Answer each question with a Thumbs Up (positive/yes), Thumbs Down (negative/no), or N/A (not applicable/will not count towards audit score).
NEW QUESTION TYPES: Now, you'll also find Multiple Choice and Branched Questions to help collect new kinds of information. Learn More.
7. Anything marked Thumbs Down can be assigned as an Action Item to another member of your team or yourself as a reminder. Action Items are important in making sure critical items get followed-up on and corrected.
(Tap the Action Item Icon > Select a Team Member > Set a Due Date >Require approval (optional) > Tap Assign)
8. Add Multiple photos by tapping the Camera icon and using our device's camera or gallery (make sure to allow permission if asked)
9.Tap the Comment icon to add more detail about what needs to be corrected
Hot tip: use the voice dictation feature (microphone icon) to transcribe your voice to text and save valuable time!
An important feature is the Instruction Box. Here you'll find important guidelines and examples for each question in your audit.
10. Open the next Category and continue your audit
11. Tap the General Comment button to add a note that will appear at the top of your completed audit
12. When finished, tap Submit
Note: Audits must be completed entirely in order to submit. The numbers on the side of each category will help you know if you've missed a question
You've just completed your first audit!
You may want to learn about:
- Review Completed Forms
- Resolve Action Items
- Reports and the WebApp
Please sign in to leave a comment.