OFFLINE MODE is great for onsite inspections in remote areas and sites with limited connectivity. It allows you save a compelted audit to your device and submit it when you're back in an area with good connectivity.
IMPORTANT: To use Offline Mode, you'll need to login somewhere with a data/wifi connection before you go head to your inspection site/area
1. Login where data/wifi is available
2. Select the site/area where you'll be performing an inspeciton
3. Select the audit you'll be completing
4. Minimize, but do not close the application.
5. Head to your inspection site
6. Switch your device into Airplane Mode or disable data/wifi
*Airplane mode can be found in the control panel on most devices by sliding down from the top of your screen
**Note: Even if there is no connectivity onsite, we still recommend using airplane mode to prevent your device from trying to submit an audit through a poor connection
7. Complete and submit your audit as usual. You'll see confirmation that "You're in Offline Mode, the Audit was saved on the device".
*The "Sync" button in the top left corner lets you know there is some information saved on your device. You can sync manually anytime you have a good wifi/data connection.
8. Return to an area with good connectivity and reconnect to Data/Wifi
9. Return to the App. It will recognize the connection and ask if you'd like to Sync with server. Tap "Ok". You'll see confirmation of the information that was synced
*Note: If not prompted, you can sync manually by tapping the sync button in the top left corner
10. Tap on Review Audits to confirm your audit was successfully synced with the server.
11. Go enjoy a hot cup of coffee after successfully completing and syncing your audit!
Please sign in to leave a comment.