In this article, we'll give you a brief overview of how your account is structured and then show you how to:
- Create a New Audit
- Set/Edit Audit Parameters (Frequency/Assigned Areas)
- Add/Edit/Delete Categories/KPIs/Questions
- Add Form Instructions & Photos
- Edit/Delete Existing Forms
NOTE: In order to Create/Edit Forms, you'll need AUDIT/FEEDBACK FORM PERMISSIONS as a user. Learn more about Admin Permissions on the left.
CREATE A NEW AUDIT/FORM
1. Login into www.MyFieldAudits.com
2. Click the ADMIN tile on the bottom left of the screen (Note: this will only be visible if you have Admin Permissions)
3. Click the FEEDBACK FORM/AUDIT button on the top of the admin panel.
4. Click NEW FEEDBACK FORM/AUDIT
SETTING/EDITING AUDIT PARAMETERS
- NAME: the name of the audit
- FREQUENCY: how often an audit should be completed in a PERIOD (see below)
- PERIOD: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly (ex: Frequency = 2, Period = Weekly | Audit will be completed 2x/week). This will be tracked via the Compliance Report
- TARGET SCORE: the score you'd like to see this audit performing at. KPIs/Categories below this score will be highlighted on the Snapshot Report
- SELECT AREA: areas/locations where the audit should be completed. IMPORTANT: only attached audits to the BOTTOM areas of your hierarchy. Attaching to a higher level will cause reporting issues.
Note: Use the Pencil Icon to edit previously created audits/users/areas throughout the site.
CREATING/EDITING CATEGORIES, QUESTIONS & KPIS
IMPORTANT: Editing audits while users are actively completing them may cause errors. We recommend removing audits from all locations before beginning edits.
Click the CATEGORIES/KPIS button next to your audit on the Admin Panel
ADD MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS:
1. Click NEW QUESTION button
2. Enter question name/prompt (example: "Meal Period") and click save
3. Click NEW OPTION next to question name/prompt
4. Enter option (example: "Breakfast")
5. Repeat for as many options as needed (you can click on the name of the Question/Prompt to view/edit/removed added options
Categories hold all of your audit questions or KPIs. Branches are a list of reasons that can be added to any Question/KPI when marked Thumbs Down
1. Click the CATEGORIES/KPIS button next to your audit
2. Click NEW CATEGORY
3. Name your CATEGORY and click SAVE
4. Click NEW KPI and complete the required fields:
- KPI NAME: the KPI/Question as you'd like it to appear on the audit (we recommend short, objective KPIs) 120 character limit.
- KPI INSTRUCTIONS (optional): these appear in the audit as a guide for how a KPI/Question can be answered
- KPI WEIGHT: a value between 0 - 1 that determines the importance of this question. We recommend setting all KPIs at 0.5, leaving room to add more critical (1) and less critical (0) KPIs.
- KPI IMAGE (optional): you can upload multiple photos JPEG/PNG to provide best practice examples
5. Click SAVE
NEW - ADD BRANCHES
1. Open the category that holds the KPI/QUESTIONS you wish to add branches to
2. Click NEW OPTION next to the KPI
3. Enter Option and click Save
5. To add additional Options, click the OPTIONS button next to the question/kpi
6. Click ADD NEW OPTION
7. Enter Option and click Save.
Repeat the processes above with as many CATEGORIES and KPIs needed. We recommend keeping forms under 100 KPIs/Questions
ALMOST DONE! In order for users to access any new Audits, you'll need to update USER GROUP PERMISSIONS to say which groups can Read/Write the audit. This can be done quickly via the GROUP button on the admin panel. Learn more about USERS & GROUPS here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.