Often times, it's difficult to compare similiar issues across multiple locations in order to find what common threads or underlying issues.
The Action Item Report is a great tool for performing Root Cause Analysis - it groups together all the Action Items generated by the same question/kpi from across all your sites and audits.
How to use it:
1. Head to www.myfieldaudits.com and Login
2. Select the Action Item Report from the Reports Tab
2. Select a Location/Area, Status and Date Range
From here, you'll see all related Action Items for the filters selected grouped together by Question/KPI. If ALL is selected as a status, you'll see the # Resolved/# Opened for each Action Item.
4. Click on a row to expand and see the individual records
5. By clicking the DETAIL VIEW (eye icon), you can see all photos and comments associated to that individual record.
This feature makes it easy to quickly compare similar issues generated across a number of locations to find what's at the heart of the issue.
Check out some of our other powerful reporting tools to learn how to continue to improve your operations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.