The Feedback Form (Audit) Snapshot Report is an essential tool for making sense of 100's or 1000's of audits completed across a number of locations.
This Report gives you quick compliance insights, aggregates all of the data across a single audit type and highlights any KPIs/Question performing below your target score.
How to use:
1. Head to www.myfieldaudits.com and Login
2. Select the Feedback Form (Audit) Snapshot Report from the Reports tab
3. Select the Location(s), Feedback Form/Audit, and *Date Range that you'd like to aggregate scores for
*In order to view completion numbers, you need to select a date range that's larger than the Audit Compliance Frequency. For example, if an audit is scheduled to be completed 1x/Monthly, you'll need to select a date range larger than one month to see completion/compliance data.
3. From here, you can see quick overview numbers on this audit including # Completed/# Scheduled and *Target Score.
*Target score is set by your Product Owner or Admin.
4. Any indiviual KPIs (questions) or Categories performing below the Target Score are highlighted in red for easy reference.
NEW: Filter by Multiple Choice/Branched Options
Now you can filter by Multiple Choice Selections and see breakdowns of Branched Options Selected
Multiple Choice: Next to each choice you'll see a number and a percentage in parenthesis. These represent the number of times this option was chosen (# of times/% of all responses). Click a choice to filter data on the report by this choice.
Branched Options: Any Questions/KPIs that utilize Branched Options can be expanded to show the number of times this option was chosen (3 of times/% of all responses). Other can be expanded to show manually entered options
In the example below, "Breakfast" was chosen 6 times, which represents 75% of all responses. When "Proper Uniforms" was marked thumbs down, "No Name Tag" was marked as a reason 3 times, representing 23.1% of all responses.
Now that you know what needs improvement, be sure to check out the Action Item Report to view details surrounding the issue and perform root cause analysis.