Sometimes, you may not have access to a mobile device or might want to enter audit/inspection information that was captured on pen and paper.
Completing a form from the desktop is easy. Click here for a walkthrough on how to Complete from a Mobile Device
1. Head to www.myfieldaudits.com and login
2. Click Complete an Audit/Inspection/Form from the side menu
3. Select a Location
4. Select an Audit available at that location
5. Click on the Category (gray bar) to open the questions. Answer each question a Thumbs up (positive score), Thumbs Down (negative score) or N/A (not-applicable/no score)
6. Click the Camera Icon to add photos to any questions. Choose from images on your computer and click Save after selecting.
7. Click the Comment Icon to add a note to any questions. Type your comment and click Save.
8. Assign anything that needs to be corrected to yourself or a team member by creating an Action Item. Click the Action Item Icon, choose an assignee (username), set a due-date and if approval is required before closing. (Learn More About Action Items)
9. Once all questions are complete, click Submit.
10. You'll recieve confirmation via the green bar at the top. From here, you can Find and Download Completed Audits or check out our powerful reports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.