What is it?
Quick Capture is a way to capture issues that need attention outside of your routine audits/inspections. It is a single question audit that allows you to capture detail and photos related to an issue and open an Action Item for follow-up, just like on your routine audits. It's great for documenting items that might not appear on your regular audits or that need immediate attention.
Where can I find it?
Quick Capture is found along side your other Audits in the Complete an Audit view
How to use it
- Open the mobile app
- Tap Audits/Audit Icon at bottom of screen
- Tap the Audit Selector at the top
- Select Quick Capture (Don't see it? firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tap the Category name Quick Capture
- Mark Needs Attention as thumbs down
- Add any photos, comments
- Assign as an Action Item if follow-up is needed - tap the icon of a person, select assignee, due date and if closure approval is needed.
- Tap Submit
The assignee will recieve an email and this item will appear alongside your other open Action Items. Completed records appear alongside your other completed audits. Quick Capture does not have a compliance frequency, use as needed!