Step Two - Creating and Reviewing Pre-inspection Tasks & Collateral
Collateral are pre-inspection video and photo requests that enable you to better understand a facility before assigning an inspection. They also help document areas of a facility where WI-FI may not be suitable to complete a live-remote inspection
Example requests could be:
- "Upload photos of the walk-in fridge"
- "Video a meal being plated"
- "Show me proof of a correction of issue x"
- Log into www.myfieldaudits.com from a desktop computer
- Click Remote Auditor
- Click Collateral Collection
- Select a Facility from top of the page
- Click New Collateral
- Enter Details (Name, Description, Due Date) and click Save
- Click New Task and enter the request and additional details
- Click Save - Repeat for additional tasks
- Assign to a team member by clicking Action>Assign to (Note: Onsite team members need to register before they can be assigned items. If you don't see their name, check-in to confirm they've completed the registration process)
- As requests are completed, you'll be notified via email. Click Action>Gallery to view completed Collateral Tasks
Please sign in to leave a comment.