The Summary Report allows you to answer the following business questions:
- What are the most frequent issues across my location(s)?
- What are the details (photos/comments) surrounding those issues?
- Are those issues trending up or or down?
- Are all my locations executing a particular standard correctly?
The report has two sections that gather information in the following way:
- Give you the total number of times each question was scored Thumbs Down across your locations
- Groups Results/Totals by question
- Pulls in attached Photos/Comments
- Allows you to see examples of the same issue across multiple sites in one place
- Gives you the total number of times a question was scored Thumbs Up AND had a photo/comment attached
- Great to check compliance/execution of a standard across multiple sites
Accessing the Report
- From the Main Dashboard>Click either the Deficiencies This Month or Past Month tiles
- or Click Reports>Summary Report
Configuring the Report
1. Select a Location(s), Audit(s) and Date Range (note: this will prepopulate if the report was accessed through the Deficiency Tiles on the desktop)
2. By default, the Report will sort records from the most frequent deficiency to the least frequency deficiency for each audit
3. Click any row to see the individual records for each location
4. Here you can see each instance that this item was scored Thumbs Down for the selected parameters. You can click to expand the photo details.
5. If you'd like to do a trend analysis, click the yellow Graph Icon next to any standard.
6. Use the date selector within the Deficiency Record to select a date range of at least two months if not already selected as the main date range.
7. This will show you the total number of times that item was marked Thumbs Down month over month for the selected time period.
9. You Can use the With Action Items, With Photos/Comments, With No Additional Details filters at the top to further refine your results
The Findings tab of the Summary Report is a phenomenal way to review photos of a standard across your sites. We encourage you to implement Photo Required audits across your business to collect this information.
To configure the report:
1. Switch from Deficiencies to Findings on the tab selector
2. Select or change parameters related to Location, Audit or Date Range
3. Click on the any row to see Findings (photos/comments) that have been submitted with that standard.
4. Here we see an example of Landscaping photos collected across multiple locations within a business.
5. The same Trend Analysis tool is available on this report. Click the Graph Icon and select a date range of at least two months.
To share these reports:
1. Select appropriate parameters
2. Click Share button at the top right of page.
3. Enter the email of the party you'd like to send the report or directly copy the link
Note: this will only allow that party to review the report with parameters you have preselected. They will retain access to the report for 15 days.
Please sign in to leave a comment.